Sunday, December 09, 2007

Year 2007 in review....

I know when I started this blog, I wanted to create a technical repository.

But life is after all more than that :) So here goes -
I would like to take this opportunity to recap 2007 - which has been very good for me....

So .....

  • 2007 New Year's eve - sucked - spent the night at my home with 3 friends watchin movie.... and yes, I said to myself - 2008 New year should be much much better - did it happen? Well - NO - here I am less than 3 weeks to go - and no plans - that sucks. But hey, what is a new year resolution if I can't break it :)
  • February -
  • March - Well, nothing much - spent mostly at home and working...... Was so close to moving out - but my upcoming travel plans made me drop that.... Oh yeah - there was minor crash for my car - all is well now - thanks to Insurance - lol
  • April - Business visit to US... came back with lot of work to do :( which is why the following months sucked :(
  • May -
  • June - Met for the first time one of my very long time online friend - We chatted for the first time like 7 yrs ago :) now its more like family.
  • July -
  • August - Was at home mostly - and my online download reached new highs of 30 gig / month :) Well - I have never downloaded so many movies before - but I seem to be improving on that every month now lol.
  • September - Took my first Vacation of a life time :) - which is so not me - so I should say I took a vacation from myself - lol. Me and my colleague went to Hong Kong & Macau for a couple of weeks and it was nice. Pictures here:


  • October - Business trip to US - so good food month :) also, Halloween - We went Hawaiian
  • November - Well, Got drunk off my ass one day :( God bless Gordon Biersch. Oh oh ... Did something which I was waiting for 26 years for - you know what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • December - So its December - looking back - I have no regrets for the year - except it could have been a perfect end if I was able to find a gal for the upcoming New year party and kept my resolution - well - there is still time - or is it gonna be sauza at home ? lets see........
    And, guess I am nearing 30 - before you know... I may soon be in my mid-life crisis - lets hope that does not happen - lol.
As far what I want to do next year - I want to spend a week in some snowy place ! and 1 week in Seattle to enjoy the rain.... I also want to visit NY during Christmas - Probably next year....

No comments: