Friday, February 19, 2010

Catching up...

It has been 2 years since my last post... It's only fitting if I gave an update on what's going on.... (every time I write those last 3 words I involuntarily start singing Marvin Gaye... Timeless classic has to be said).

Getting back to the catching up part- let's see if I can do it the big bang theory theme song style:

- Life's ok

- Survived the recession (I hope)

- Still loving my iPhone - almost gonna be 2 yrs since I bought it - still discovering new features every day with it.

- think got the drinking under control for the last 2 months

- still buying crazy gadgets n wasting money

- response to what's next in social life "why fix it when it ain't broke" - waiting for an epiphany...

- I think I travelled a fair bit since 08 too... Saw snow for the first time n skied (tried to atleast)

- hooked onto fb n Twitter...

- waiting for new challenges...

- put on some weight ...

- my website (http://www.sureshvenkatesan.com/) is finally being redesigned...

And it all started with a big bang...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: